2023 Event Calendar
- Labor Day Weekend: Open | Kalasi Cellars
- September 16th – 17th: Wine Club Pick Up Weekend | Kalasi Cellars
- October 14th: Annular Eclipse | Kalasi Cellars
- November 11th: Diwali – Festival of Light | Kalasi Cellars
- November 24th (Thanksgiving Day): Tasting Room Closed
- November 25th: Black Friday: Open | Kalasi Cellars
- December 2nd – 3rd: Wine Club Pick Up Weekend | Kalasi Cellars
- December 24th – 25th (Christmas Eve & Day): Tasting Room Closed
2024 Event Calendar
- January 1st New Year’s Day: Tasting Room Closed
- January 15th MLK Day: Tasting Room Open
- February 9th – 11th Valentine’s Pairing Ticketed Event / Club Pickup | Kalasi Cellars
- March 31st Easter Sunday: Tasting Room Closed
- April 8th Total Solar Eclipse Ticketed Event: Tasting Room Closed Except for Ticketed Guests
- April 12th – 14th Wine Club Pickup | Kalasi Cellars
- May 27th Memorial Day: Tasting Room Open
- June 21st – 23rd Wine Club Appreciation Weekend Festivities | Kalasi Cellars
- Wine Club Appreciation Month Special | Kalasi Cellars
- August 16th & 17th Tasting Room Anniversary Ticketed Event(s) | Kalasi Cellars
- September 2nd Labor Day: Tasting Room Open
- September 13th – 15th Wine Club Pickup Weekend | Kalasi Cellars
- Texas Wine Month!
- November 2nd Festival of Lights Ticketed Event | Kalasi Cellars
- November 28th Thanksgiving Day: Tasting Room Closed
- November 29th Black Friday: Tasting Room Open
- December 6th – 8th Wine Club Pickup Weekend | Kalasi Cellars
- December 24th & 25th Christmas Eve & Day: Tasting Room Closed
Additional details to follow for upcoming events; dates subject to change
2023 Valentine’s Pairing
Friday February 10th – Sunday February 12th
Want some amazing plans for Valentine’s Day? Join us for our wine pairing tasting! Tastings are $45/person (discounts for club members – contact email@example.com to book) and include 5 estate-grown, Texas wines paired with Indian-influenced small bites. Reservations may be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance, after that they are non-refundable. Reservations must be booked an hour or more in advance otherwise they show as unavailable, so if you’re looking to come to our tasting room immediately it’s best to give us a ring (830-992-3037).
Come join us in celebrating the holiday season with a one-of-a-kind Indian street food event! Diwali, a Hindu celebration of good winning over evil, falls in late October for us this year. What better way to celebrate our holiday season than to pair it with a celebration of all the holidays to come the rest of the year? We are bringing back our friend and James Beard recognized chef, Chef Roshni! Since she Battled Bobby Flay, won Chopped, and threw down a wonderful anniversary dinner for us at the winery she is now creating a street food night under the lights for us! We will have multiple food stations set up so that you can try some street foods prepared by Chef Roshni, and each food will be paired with a Kalasi Cellars wine!
Tickets are on sale now for members! Please book spots by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of tickets, guest names, and dietary restrictions.
Exclusive pricing for wine club*:
- Non Members: $175 per guest – Click to Purchase!
- Tickets Beyond Member Limit: $150 per guest (limit 4)
- 3 / 4 Bottle Club Members: $125 per guest (limit 2)
- 6 Bottle Club Members: $100 per guest (limit 2)
- 12 Bottle Club Members: $75 per guest (limit 4)
- Must be an active club member having taken the September package
- All sales final unless sold out and we can resell your ticket prior to the event
We will have your December wine packages ready for pick-up if you choose to pick-up at the event. Otherwise, we will have our regular pickup the weekend of December 3rd & 4th.