How Wine Club Works:
- You receive wine four times per year (our club shipment dates shown below)
- Based on your club membership, each package you will receive 3, 6, or 12 bottles of wine
- If you are in the 3 or 6 bottle clubs, Kalasi Cellars will hand select the included bottles based on the season, new releases, etc. If you are in the 12 bottle club, Kalasi Cellars will pre-select 12 wines for your package, but you can make adjustments to the package based on your preferences up until the club processes
- Prior to the club package processing date, please make sure your shipping / pickup preference, address, and credit card are all up to date
- The price of each package is based on the pricing of the specific bottles included in the package minus the 15% wine club discount, plus shipping (if applicable), plus tax. We try to keep each club package’s price largely in line with the previous packages, but there will be variations if a package is more focused on red wine / reserve wines and others are heavier on white wines
- The club package will be charged on your credit card the Thursday prior to the shipment date (barring any changes) listed below. This gives our fulfilment center time to prepare all the boxes to ship out on the specified shipment date.
- If your membership is set to ship your wine club packages, please pay attention to the tracking information so you can receive and sign for the wine. We don’t wine to sit in a shipping warehouse where there’s no control over temperature as that can affect the wine quality.
2021 wine club shipment dates are tentatively (barring weather related changes) planned for:
- February 15th
- April 26th
- September 27th
- December 6th
2022 wine club shipment dates are tentatively planned for:
- February 21st
- April 25th
- September 26th
- December 5th
To avoid wine sitting in hot warehouses or trucks, we pick shipment dates that minimize exposure to the extreme Texas heat and ensure wine makes it to you in the best condition possible. When we do have to ship wine during warmer months, we will use ice packs to better protect the wine during shipment.
The club order charges are typically processed on the Thursday before the stated date above. This gives our fulfillment center time to pack club orders and get them out the door on the shipment date.
Do you love giving and especially the gift of wine?
Contact us at email@example.com to give the gift of a wine club membership! We’re sure your loved ones will appreciate it!