Visit Our Fredericksburg Tasting Room & Winery
Fredericksburg Tasting Room Hours
Upcoming 2024 Special Hours:
Easter Sunday March 31st – Closed
Solar Eclipse April 8th – Closed to Public / Open for Pre-Purchased, Ticketed Event
Thanksgiving Day November 28th
Christmas Eve December 24th
Christmas Day December 25th
New Year’s Day January 1st, 2025
Tasting Room Address and Phone Number
414 Goehmann Lane
Reservations can be made online using the reservation page. We welcome walk ins during our normal hours, 7 days a week (11 am – 6 pm on Fridays & Saturdays, 11 am – 5 pm Sundays – Thursdays), but booking a reservation helps ensure we can provide you the best experience during a tasting. If you want to purchase a glass or bottle to enjoy on premise, you do not need a reservation!
Our Tasting Room Policies:
- Groups Larger Than 6 We cannot accommodate groups larger than 6 at our main bar, but you may book our Private Tastings (up to 20 guests), contact us below for special events, or come and enjoy glasses and bottles outside. Groups larger than 6 must pay for on-premise consumption with one tab / payment and a 20% gratuity will automatically be added.
- Kid Policy We are kid friendly! Please be sure to keep your kids on their best behavior so that they do not disturb the experience of other guests. Additionally, please supervise your children as our property is a working farm with heavy equipment and animals.
- Pet Policy We are dog friendly! Please make sure your dogs are well behaved. Dogs must be current on their shots, n0n-aggressive, kept outside (we have plenty of outdoor seating), and remain on a leash at least 300 feet away from our llamas and our neighbor’s sheep. Per our health department, only service dogs are allowed inside our tasting room as we do serve food. Unfortunately, no other pets are allowed on property.
- Electric Car Charging For any customers with electric cars and motorcycles, we have 2x Level 2 Tesla chargers (up to 46 miles of range per hour), one J1772 plug, and multiple NEMA 14-50 outlets available so you can charge your electric vehicle while you relax in our winery’s tasting room. The chargers are located at the far end of our parking lot. These are only available to customers during normal business hours.
- Outside Food No outside food or beverage (other than water) is permitted unless approved 24hrs in advance of your visit. Outside alcohol is never permitted as it endangers our permits. We do offer non-alcoholic beverages and food in our tasting room so that everyone can enjoy their visit.
- Noise Levels & Audio Devices To ensure that everyone can have a great experience in our tasting room, we do not allow guests to play audio (e.g., listening to your own music, watching TV / sports) while they are here. Additionally, we ask that guests refrain from shouting as this interferes with other customers’ experience.
- Using Perfume / Cologne / Strongly Scented Products is strongly discouraged during your visit to our winery. Smelling wine is a critical part of tasting, and so wearing perfume / cologne, or having a strong-smelling hairspray will hinder our guests’ ability to taste the nuanced flavors in wine
Fredericksburg Venue for Private Events and Weddings
We are situated on over 16 acres of beautiful Texas Hill Country land, with 3,200 sqft of event space inside our tasting room, nearly 8,000 sqft in our production winery, and 4,800 sqft of covered patios. We have plenty of space to host your event on site. If needed, we have 600 Mbps internet to accommodate corporate meetings, conferences, and workshops. Please contact us below to learn more about how we can work together.
Any Questions? Please Contact Us!
Stay in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on upcoming wine releases, winery events, and general updates. You don’t want to miss out!