Visit Our Fredericksburg Tasting Room & Winery
Book a Wine tasting Reservation!
Fredericksburg Tasting Room Hours
7 Days a Week
Friday 11-6 (open later!)
Saturday 11-6 (open later!)
Easter Sunday 4/9
Thanksgiving Day 11/23
Christmas Eve 12/24
Christmas Day 12/25
Tasting Room Address and Phone Number
414 Goehmann Lane
Reservations can be made online using the reservation tool above. We welcome walk ins during our normal hours, 7 days a week (11 am – 6 pm on Fridays & Saturdays, 11 am – 5 pm Sundays – Thursdays), but booking a reservation helps ensure we can provide you the best experience during a tasting. If you want to purchase a glass or bottle to enjoy on premise, you do not need a reservation!
Our Tasting Room Policies:
- Groups Larger Than 6 For large parties (more than 6) or special requests, please contact us using the form below before arriving so that we can make arrangements to accommodate you! Please do not make multiple reservations using the reservation form as we cannot guarantee that your party will be seated together unless you contact us directly. Note that we cannot accommodate reservations for groups larger than 6 on Saturdays at our main tasting room bar as we reserve that space for our pre-approved wine tour operators. These groups must book our private tasting room on Saturdays. Groups larger than 6 must pay for on-premise consumption with one tab / payment and a 20% gratuity will automatically be added.
- Kid Policy We are kid friendly! Please be sure to keep your kids on their best behavior so that they do not disturb the experience of other guests. Additionally, please supervise your children as our property is a working farm, and with that comes items like barbed wire fences, farm implements, etc. that increase the risk of a child hurting themselves if left unsupervised.
- Pet Policy We are dog friendly! Please make sure your dogs are well behaved. Dogs must be current on their shots, n0n-aggressive, kept outside (we have plenty of outdoor seating), and remain on a leash at least 300 feet away from our sheep, our neighbor’s sheep, and our guard llama, Dalai. The llama’s sole purpose is to protect the sheep from any predators, including dogs, and we are not responsible if you try to test this out for yourself. Per our health department, only service dogs are allowed inside our tasting room. Unfortunately, no other pets are allowed on property.
- Electric Car Charging For any customers with electric cars and motorcycles, we have 2x Level 2 Tesla chargers (up to 46 miles of range per hour), one J1772 plug, and multiple NEMA 14-50 outlets available so you can charge your electric vehicle while you relax in our winery’s tasting room. The chargers are located at the far end of our parking lot. If these chargers are full, please come see our staff as we have additional NEMA 14-50 outlets we can give you access to for charging. These are only available to customers during normal business hours.
- Outside Food No outside food or beverage (other than water) is permitted unless approved 24hrs in advance of your visit. Outside alcohol is never permitted as it endangers our permits. We do offer non-alcoholic beverages and food in our tasting room so that everyone can enjoy their visit.
- Noise Levels & Audio Devices To ensure that everyone can have a great experience in our tasting room, we do not allow guests to play audio (e.g., listening to your own music, watching TV) while they are here. Additionally, we ask that guests refrain from shouting as this interferes with other customers’ experience.
- Using Perfume / Cologne / Strongly Scented Products is strongly discouraged during your visit to our winery. Smelling wine is a central part of tasting, and so wearing perfume / cologne, or having a strong-smelling hairspray will hinder our guests’ ability to adequately taste the nuanced flavors in wine
Fredericksburg Venue for Private Events and Weddings
We are situated on over 16 acres of beautiful Texas Hill Country land, with 3,200 sqft of event space inside our tasting room, nearly 8,000 sqft in our production winery, and 4,800 sqft of covered patios. We have plenty of space to host your event on site. If needed, we have 600 Mbps internet to accommodate corporate meetings, conferences, and workshops.
Offsite Tastings and Events
We have wine and we can travel! If you need us to host a happy hour, holiday party, dinner, etc. just shoot us a note and we’ll take it from there.
Want to enjoy our wine and experience a guided tasting without leaving the safety and comfort of your home? We love to do virtual tastings – regardless if it’s just you and your family, for a corporate event, or for a business school wine club! Please contact us via the form to schedule yours.
Any Questions? Please Contact Us!
Stay in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on upcoming wine releases, winery events, and general updates. You don’t want to miss out!